Social Media Links
Dally's Tire Shop was established in November of 1949,at it's present location, by Olin & Jane Dally. The Dallys sold passenger, light truck, large truck, industrial and farm tires and manufactured retreads. On the farm tire service was and still is a major part of the business. The original establishment had one bay, wooden floors and was heated with a potbelly stove furnace. A rope pull wooden elevator was used to move inventory to the second floor for storage. The business incorporated in 1961 under the name of Dally Tire Company.