Why should you come to Coldwater Country?
A Few Fun Facts…
- Branch County boasts more than 114 lakes, including two chains of lakes and more than 25 miles of waterway.
- Coldwater is home to Tibbits Opera House, the longest running, continuously operating community theater in Michigan.
- Bronson City Hall – built in 1970, Bronson City Hall was built in just 14 hours and is made of reinforced fiberglass plastic.
- Home to the Capri Drive-In Movie Theater that just went digital in 2013.
- Sauk Trail Trading Post, the largest Minnetonka moccasin shop in the United States, is located in Coldwater.
- Tibbits Opera House is celebrating their 50th anniversary of summer theatre in 2013.
- Allen, Michigan is the Antique Capital of Michigan.
- US-12 is home to Michigan’s Longest Garage Sale.
- Coldwater’s Little River Railroad is home to the smallest standard gauge Pacific Standard locomotive ever built.