Why should you come to Coldwater Country?
A Few Fun Facts…
- Branch County boasts more than 114 lakes, including two chains of lakes and more than 25 miles of waterway.
- Coldwater is home to the Tibbits Opera House, one of the longest running, continuously operating, opera houses in Michigan, and architecturally, one of the country’s premier 19th century theaters.
- Bronson City Hall – built in 1970, Bronson City Hall was built in just 14 hours and is made of reinforced fiberglass plastic.
- Home to the Capri Drive-In Movie Theater with digital projectors was rated second in the nation last year.
- Allen, Michigan is the Antique Capital of Michigan.
- US-12 is home to Michigan’s Longest Garage Sale.
- Coldwater’s Little River Railroad is home to the smallest standard gauge Pacific Standard locomotive ever built. Steam train excursions run throughout the year.